Thursday 29 April 2010

Croissants and Forks

For the two croissants I simply used the magnetic tool since teh edgs are roun and soft enough, and the background is light and plain, it doesn't get mixed with the croissant.


♥ For the second croissant, the one under the croissant on top, I simply rotated it and added a distort effect to it to make it look somehow flatter (To make it look like it's really on the plate).



FORKS
To select the knife I first used the magnetic tool, then after pasting it on the montage, I looked very closely and realized that it ad somehow selected the white edges as well, so I tried to clean the white edges using the eraser tool, it didn't come out as expected, it gave the knife edges a wobbly look.
My resort was to use the polygonal tool to selected the white and wobbly edges ando delete them.

Same procedure was foolowed for the fork. (This time around I didn't use the magnetic tool but only the polygonal lasso tool, the edges wheretoo sharp to use the magnetic tool).

No comments:

Post a Comment