Thursday 29 April 2010

The bacon

This was the hardest object to select because of the different shapes of the edges (Zigzag like and no consistency).
To select this object, I had to use the quick masking tool, After using this tool I actually had to save the selection, in order to load it again (In case I need to clean up the edges of the bacon a little bit more).

(The first idea that jumped to my mind was to use the magnetic tool again, because the edges were round, and the background light but I realized that I didn't want to select the whole bacon, and all the pieces seem connected at some point, so the solution was to select the pieces I wanted in quick mask mode and to leave the bits I didn't want out using the same method- Just had to invert the foreground and background colors Black and white).

Black for background and white for foreground.

No comments:

Post a Comment